Question about PC Desktops
get a New 2.5'' laptop hardrive, and follow the steps:
- Turn off the Laptop
- Take off the Power Supply
- Remove the Battery
- Remove the Screw from the Harddrive cover plate
- Once cover removed,romove the other (2) screws that hold the harddrive
- Slide the Harddrive toward the Screw Hole
- Lift the Connection End.
- Slide the New Harddrive towards the connection end, Put back the Screws & cover plate
- install a new copy of Operating System.
hope this is helpful 'suraj'
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2013 | PC Desktops
Mar 16, 2013 | Gateway PC Desktops
Mar 06, 2012 | Gateway GT5026E PC Desktop
Sep 10, 2010 | PC Desktops
May 11, 2010 | PC Desktops
Feb 10, 2010 | Gateway GM5260 PC Desktop
Jan 10, 2010 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Aug 24, 2008 | PC Desktops
315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!