Question about Computers & Internet
get a New 2.5'' laptop hardrive, and follow the steps:
- Turn off the Laptop
- Take off the Power Supply
- Remove the Battery
- Remove the Screw from the Harddrive cover plate
- Once cover removed,romove the other (2) screws that hold the harddrive
- Slide the Harddrive toward the Screw Hole
- Lift the Connection End.
- Slide the New Harddrive towards the connection end, Put back the Screws & cover plate
- install a new copy of Operating System.
hope this is helpful 'suraj'
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2014 | Gateway NV77H19U Laptops
Mar 19, 2010 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2009 | Gateway T-6313 PC Notebook
Dec 18, 2009 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2009 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2009 | Gateway M-1625 Notebook
Oct 21, 2009 | Gateway Solo 1450 Notebook
Dec 07, 2008 | Gateway (M520HD80G) Hard Drive
Aug 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!