- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
are you trying to use the recover disk? or new XP, what did you have in the past? you may need to use the recover disk first and see what will happen as it may contain all the necessary drivers first that you need first, let me know if that work and please remember to rate my service so I am
able to continue provide quality service and improve on it with your
help. God bless
Two things to try, install service pack 3 for xp, and go to the Toshiba website look up your laptop and see if they fave drivers that are compatible with xp sp2 or sp3. Hope you find what you looking for and this info helps. GL
hello , friend its very easy to do that, steps are
1. insert bootable cd/dvd xp prof. cd.
2. But be cautious because the xp profsn doesnt contain the drivers for ata hard disk. so pls find on net the drivers for ata hard disk drivers, also update it in bootable xp profsnl dvd . recreate bootable dvd of xp with advanced bootable xp,
3. or find it from your friend with latest updates requirement. and do from it.
4. Boot from tht cd and start the installation.
5. once it i completed install all video, audio e.tc. drivers.
6. if you dont have that drivers pls download it from toshiba site by entering the toshiba serial no