Question about Frigidaire Gallery GLEFM397DS Electric Kitchen Range
I turned my oven on to bake something. The door locked with the food inside. I was able to get the door to unlock. Now its in lock mode and the door won't shut. The oven will not to come back on. I repeatedly get F90 and F11 flashing and a beeping sound any time I push the unlock button.
F90 Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
F91 Maximum oven door unlock attempts exceeded.
F92 Maximum oven door open time exceeded.
F93 Maximum oven door lock time exceeded.
F94 Maximum oven door lock attempts exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
F90 is a door lock code, Try this...
unplug the range.
wait 1 minute.
turn the range back on,
then while holding in on the oven door.
start another self clean.
wait 2 minutes.
then cancel the self clean.
do not release the door until the door lock light goes out.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question&^%$#
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Oct 09, 2010 | Frigidaire 27 in. Electric Double...
Sep 20, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Slide-In...
Feb 10, 2010 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Dec 02, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Nov 16, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Oct 02, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Jun 02, 2008 | Frigidaire Ovens
May 11, 2008 | Ovens
782 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: