Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
My gpx 3837 mp3 player won't let me delete songs off of it... it says that the media is write protected, and it won't let me add or delete songs onto it. and when i play a certain song, it always freezes, and thats why i want it deleted. please help. : )
You will need to format your player. Doing this will completely erase any memory on your player. Follow the steps below:
1. Plug the player up to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Double click the My Computer icon on your desktop.
3. When that opens find your player under Removable Devices or Audio Devices. Some computers will show your player twice but will have the SD MMC card showing behind the player name. That is only for formatting the SD card.
4. Right click once on the player to open the Options menu and then click on Format
5. Click OK to any warnings that come up. There may be one or two depending on your operating system.
6. Any memory will now be erased from your player and you can disconnect from the computer.
7. Reboot your computer and plug your player back in.
8. When you see USB appear on your players screen, press and hold the M button until MTP appears on your screen.
9. Reload your music.
-tHA mP3 dOCTOR
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2009 | GPX Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 11, 2009 | GPX MW-3847 MP3 Player
Dec 14, 2008 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2008 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Jan 25, 2008 | GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
Jan 05, 2006 | GPX M2104 MP3 Player
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: