My yp t10 mp3 has always worked great and today i decided to put some new files. I was able to put music and photos but for some reason i couldn't transfer videos. I clicked transfer and the transfer box showed up but it stayed at 0% after a while it disappeared altogether and the video was still not on the mp3. Has anyone had this problem before? If so can you tell me what to do
It converts videos directly to Samsungs svi format. Only thing you have to remember is to change the right Samsung version from the Options menu (in my case it is Samsung YP-T10). After conversion you can copy your svi videos directly to Samsungs video folder.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General audio", then select an MP3 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP3, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
youre using Samsung Media Studio 5 right?
what i do is
1 unplug T10
2 right click video file
3 left click Convert file
4 select save folder you will remember
5 select service model T10
6 click convert
7 drag and drop the .svi into video folder on T10 in explorer
plug it into your usb port on the computer. go to 'start' 'my computer' click on the new drive it shows, which will be the mp3 open the mp3 player files, click on video , files, music, or whaterver it is you want to delete. The files will show........click on the one you want to delete and hit 'delete' on your keyboard......done.
Check the files that say "non-supported format" by right-clicking one and going to "properties". Click the "license," "digital rights mgmt," or "media usage rights" tab (wording varies by configuration). See if the license is expired or says, does not support transfer to device. Make sure your music svc sub is up-to-date. If so, convert them all to mp3 format - problem solved.
Another poster said that they got same error with 128 kbps bit rate.