Question about Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load Washer
It was working perfect, but oneday I start to wash, I found out it does not cycle , mean it does not turn right or left , the only thing it does is fill water and drain it ..it does not cyrcle any more ,
Note: washing programs works from the first till the end, but without any cyclation .means the timmer not stop in the cycle point but with no cyclation till it pass this point then fill water good and drain water good .no more
SOURCE: remove wfm 3200 pump
Hello, welcome to FixYa.
I understand you are having trouble removing/locating the filter access cover on your Bosch Nexxt washer, correct ?
I've posted my solution to error code E13 which should in turn explain to you how this covered should be removed...the first 3 steps should explain/illustrate how this is done, you can omit the rest if you like or review for cleaning procedure.
**Unplug the washer from the wall or turn off the breaker before attempting any repairs, and a pair of mechanics gloves are recommended due to EXTREMELY sharp edges...safety first**
Get some towels and if possible a wet/dry vac. If the machine drained, it won't be too bad. If your machine is stuck full of water that is typically the reason for a locked door, that sucks...hopefully you won't get too wet. ( maybe you`re lucky enough to be close to a floor drain )
3. Insert the bit into the hole in the door. It will push in a tab, it doesn't take much force. Rotate the hole (clockwise) to 6'oclock and it should come free...it will not rotate unless the release tab is pushed in. (the edges are very sharp so be careful).
4. Once the door is out of the way you'll be greeted by a 3-4" plastic cap with wings so you can unscrew it by hand. ( you should also see a green ring with a string attached, if you pull this the door should unlatch, but getting the water out first is usually a good plan )
There is a small collector lip at the bottom of the cap, that is where you can hold the wet/dry vac to catch the water. Unscrew slowly so you don't get flooded, until it is unscrewed all the way out
5. Now pull out the trap and visually inspect the inside of the pump as well as the filter/trap. Hopefully you'll find the item/debris that initiated the error code.
6. After removing any debris or obstruction`s re-install the button trap/lint filter and plug the washer in to power or reset the breaker and give it a test.
7. Run a load and watch for leaks. Leave the pump access door off until you are sure you screwed the cap in tight and there are no leaks.
Ultimately you may have a faulty drain pump, but I would certainly start by performing the things I listed first.
Let me know if you require further assistance and if not and this solves your problem, please rate the solution I provided accordingly.
Thank you for coming to "FixYa" and good luck.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2016 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jun 11, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
May 09, 2012 | Washing Machines
Nov 21, 2010 | Bosch WFVC5400UC Washer
Nov 03, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Aug 03, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jun 11, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Oct 11, 2008 | Bosch Washing Machines
Feb 28, 2007 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: