The problem is a set bad capacitor that must be replaced by the factory. The units are very critical on the exact amperage that the power supply delivers. We have hundreds of tto2 and a few have had this problem. Elmo is aware of the problem and your warranty should cover the problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check the 2 little switches on the back it is possible that they are in the wrong position. for a pc or video projector the switches have to be in RGB.Check those switches and turn it back on .That is most likely your problem
Hi i have had the exact same problem, been to sony 3 times and they are now messing me around, they said they have replaced the decking system but the problem is still occuring, when the footage is on my timeline in prem 8 the freeze shows up as a black cheques and smears and also red video. driving me nuts i am pushing for a refund or a brand new cam in exchange steve
Deleting Still images From The Memory Stick
This procedure is nearly identical with all of our digital camcorders. The only difference you may find is that there may not be an enter button on your model. If this is the case, the menu dial serves as your enter button when you push it in.
* If you want to delete protected images, you must first deactivate the image protection.
* An image which has been deleted cannot be recovered.
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD.
2. Set the power switch to PLAYER.
3. Using the (FWD) and (REV) buttons, search for the still image that you want to delete.
4. Press the MENU button.
5. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MEMORY and press the ENTER button. The MEMORY SET submenu will appear.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight DELETE and press the ENTER button. Using the MENU DIAL, select either THIS FILE or ALL FILES and press the ENTER button.
*THIS FILE : deletes only the file currently selected.
*ALL FILES : deletes all files stored in the Memory Card.
7. A box will appear to verify whether you wish to delete the image(s). Using the MENU DIAL, select the item.
*EXECUTE : deletes the selected image(s).
*CANCEL : does not delete the selected image(s) and returns to the previous menu.