I have a HD52W67 rear projection tv. The only thing that was missing when I got it was the frame that holds the plexy glass in front so the picture will show. Does anybody have one that they don't need or want to get rid of?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Read Each Step Completely - Make Sure 3 Color Guns Are Off And Cool - ---------------------------------------------- 1. Remove Rear Dust Cover
2. Remove the Front Speaker Cover May be Held In By Plastic Pins and or Anchors on the Bottom Note" - Remove The Plastic Cover Just Above Speaker Cover Maybe 2 Piece.
Remove The Screws Holding Top Of Speaker Cover. Then Pull Toward You the Bottom Maybe Anchored So Lift Up.
4.Once Speaker Cover Removed, May Have Screws Just Below Center Plastic Cover Remove Them, Now Remove Center Cover Between Speakers -NOTE" Do Not Touch, Move Any Color Convergence KNOBS" - Lift Front Screen UP - Towards Roof - It Has 3 Flex Grab Anchors On Top And 2 Pins One On Each Side Of TV Frame. - NOTE" Lay Screen On Floor It Is Plexi Glass So It Will Brake If Bent Or Drop Hammer On.
NOTE"- May Have To Remove plastic Cover Frame positioned Around Front Screen And Then Remove Screws.
5. I Use Windex Glass Cleaner And Either Cotton Balls Or White Tube Sock On Color Gun Lens Covers And Clean Mirror Like The One In Bath Room.
6. Take White Sheet Or Bead Spread And Anchor On top Of TV With Weights, Stretch Around Each Side Of TV Use Chairs To Anchor On Each Side Of TV. Place Dust Cover Or Heavy Card Board Where Plexi Glass Was Positioned.
7. Turn On TV - go To Rear and Now You Can Adjust Colors Brightness And Low Light - High Light - Horizontal - Ect....While Looking at Picture.
8. Install In REVERSE - Order Just Wipe Color Guns Lens Last. Note" - If you have Wet/Dry Vac or Fan Or Blow Dryer Take A 2 - to - 3 Inch Paint Brush And While Brushing Circuit Boards Any Dust For That Matter Blow Dust Off And Out Even Brush Speaker Cover"...ECT...Do This Before Any Cleaning
9. Just A Thought If You Ever Want to Change Color Gun Cooling Oil - Wrap All Circuit Boards With plastic Bags And then I use Bath Towol And Paper Towols To Catch As Much Spill As I Can And Then Spray With Windex To Make Dry While Blowing Air Onto Spill - Also I have Found Clear Mineral Oil Like Johnson Baby Oil To Work As Well If Not Better Then Glycol Oil. I Get For $2.50 For 20 Oz Bottle.
not personally order them no, mitsubishi will not let private parties order servisable parts, so u will need to order it through a service man, then, take of the back part side part etc... can be done, but before u get to it u will feel like u own a hardware store with all the screws they put in. be carefull not to touch the mirror!!!