a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, Good question..Phone line to DSL modem, Ethernet cable to WAN port on Router. If connecting a PC wired to Router, connect Ethernet cable from 1 of 4 LAN ports on Back of router to ethernet port on PC. This would be Physical connection...
It's always smart to set a restore point in case something goes wrong during installation of any program. For wireless connection from laptop or PC: install router software on computer. Reboot computer. In browser address bar enter 192.168.1.1. This brings up a window for user name and password. Enter "admin" for both. This allows you to change many settings including Changing SSID(Router Name), User name and password. EnablingWEP or WPA security. Hope this Helps, Good Luck..!!
I'll try and help you out with this but I need to ask you these:
1. Is the firmware of the MT880 compatible with the MT882? Have you checked their website for the correct firmware for the MT882?
2. Do you know how to access the routers web ui? If Yes, then try to go to Tools > Firmware Upgrade