a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your iPad can't change mail addresses You have to set up every mail account you want to use on the iPad. In settings choose mail and new. Then fill all boxes and press ok. The iPad then will check if you entered a correct mail address account and add the account unde your mail app.
You cannot reverse the BT page back to Yahoo. Back in May, BT announced it would no longer make Yahoo Mail the default mail client for it's 6 million customers due to concerns their accounts were vulnerable to getting hacked.
Yahoo has since fixed many of the issues that concerned BT and if you prefer Yahoo Mail you can always visit http://mail.yahoo.com and set up your own account for free, although you would also have a new email address.
If you did create a new account you can always automatically forward the emails from the BT account to your shiny new Yahoo account.
has been experiencing a system wide problem. Many of Yahoo! Mail
customers are experiencing the same, Diagnose Connection problem.
assist Yahoo mail customers with this problem, AOL will transfer all of
your contact information and future emails from your Yahoo account to
your new AOL account for the next 30 days for free. (Until Yahoo can
correct the problem). You won't miss any emails from your Yahoo account.. They will be automatically forwarded to your new AOL account.
During the set up process you will be asked to provide a security
question. Later, you'll need to answer the security question to set up
the transfer, so don't forget the answer.
3) Once your new AOL account is set up, go to your AOL email page. Look in the upper right hand top corner for the word, SETTINGS and click on it.
4) (Next page) On the left hand side, look for the word, Accounts and click on it.
5) (Next Page) Look on the line beginning with, Transfer Accounts and locate the link that reads, AOL Easy Transfer and click on it.
6) (Next Page) Agree to the terms of service and click on, Get Started.
7) (Next Page) Under Copy from, enter your Yahoo email address and password.
8) Under Copy to, enter your new AOL email address and password.
9) (Next Page) Carefully Read, and select the options you need. (Click, Continue)
10) (Next Page) Click, Go to AOL Mail.
(Next Page) Enter the answer to your security question you created when
you set up your new AOL email account. (Click, Continue)
12) (Next Page) Look at the top Left hand corner and click on, MAIL.
it. (Although AOL says that it may take up to 24 hours to complete the
process - it usually only takes about 30 minutes.) After you receive
your confirmation email, Click on your Contacts in your AOL account. When you see your Contacts from your Yahoo account there, the transfer has completed.
here's the pop and smtp links for your mail.app yahoo account setup:
Serveur POP : pop.mail.yahoo.fr Serveur SMTP : smtp.mail.yahoo.fr Serveur IMAP : nonNow you just have to provide your username & login. Should work ok.hope it helps.Cheers
You cannot configure Yahoo account with Windows live mail.
And the reason you are getting the error because you have Micosoft outlook in the pc and that email client (MS outlook) is not configured with your yahoo mail and it is not the default email client in your PC. Windows live mail is the default email client in your PC and you cannot configure Yahoo account in windows live mail.
There can be many reasons due to which Yahoo mail account stops working. Like
·Suspicious activity on your account.
·Your Yahoo account is hacked.
·You account is logged in from a strange location
·Someone else is using your account
·Your browser is outdated
·There can be server errors. So firstly clear all cookies and cache of your device or try to reset your password. Otherwise, you can delete your account and create a new one.