Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Switch on home theatre system and it almost immediatly turns itself off after displaying F61. I want to investigate problem for my self but am having trouble removing the casing.
Figured it out. quite simple really.
1. Unscrew the 3 screws at the back that hold the plastic casing on (NOT the one that only go through the metal but the 3 that go through the plastic).
2. you can now slide the side plastic sections of the casing off.
3. underneath these side sections you will see that there is a small section of plastic on each side that can be pushed in which will then enable you to slide off the top part of the casing.
4. underneath the top plastic casing is further metal casing. unscrew the two screws toward the front that will then enable you to lift this inner metal casing off.
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
What I did to solve this problem
1. take off casing as discribed before
2. loosen screw directly behind fan-holding metal sheet which fixes the whole thing to the bottom of the circuit board
3. take out fan with its holding
4. unpeel sticker at the back of fan
5. put on two, three drops of light oil
6. go back to step one in opposite direction
For me worked perfectly...i didnt have some light mechanical oil...therefore I used sunflower oil...worked, too. See, when it goes rancid, then I replace the whole thing.
Posted on Dec 04, 2010
My friend your problem are the audio amplifier IC´s are damaged because that code is for that
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
I have removed my internal fan and powering on the error i get on the display is F61. So I guess you only have the internal fan to replace :)
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2011 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
May 12, 2010 | Panasonic Home Theater System System
Jul 13, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 22, 2009 | Panasonic sa-ht930 Home Theater Audio...
Dec 24, 2008 | Panasonic SC-BT100 Theater System
Oct 19, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
1,040 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!