- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's best to replace your ringer (speaker). After replacing the speaker, you'll know the root of the problem. If it's only with the speaker, there'll be no more problem, but if it's with the ic (small black chip), you'll need to go to a servicing shop to get it checked. As an alternative, you can use your headset for the time being. Good luck.
i have this problem is not change language for german to english please send me rom windows mobile english for htc p4350 is not quiet problem please contact me : email@example.com or send me link for download software to formating mobile please kontakt me
I have the Touch also and love it. Its simple to turn up the volume. either using the button on the left side of the touch push up until the volume goes all the way up. You can also use the stylus pen and click on the icon that looks like a speaker in the upper toolbar. Then drag up the volume. If these things dont help choose a different ringer. Mine is extremely loud and yours should be too. Also consider updating the software.
1. Pull out the stylus. 2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons "aka the center button" , then press the RESET button with the stylus tip. 3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
This operation will delete all your personal data and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Volume Up to reset to manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
5. After restore completed press VOLUME UP again to restart the device.