Question about Cell Phones
Try resetting your iPhone by pressing the home and sleep buttons until you see the Apple logo, ignoring the slider. Takes about 5-15 secs of button holding and you won't lose any data or settings.
Posted on May 29, 2009
Factory reset is required ... connect to itunes and restore ... all data will b deleted .... so back up
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Need to block a specific phone number from calling or texting your iPhone? It could be telemarketers, spam text messages, or that crank that won't stop calling and messaging. Apple's iOS does not have a built-in feature to block a phone number, but there are other solutions.
1. Your carrier might be able to block individual numbers. AT&T has an optional feature called Smart Limits for Wireless that runs $4.99 per month. One of the many functions is the capability to block up to 30 numbers from calling or texting your iPhone.
Verizon Wireless offers Spam Control for no additional charge. This feature can be found under My Services when logged into your account, and blocks up to 5 numbers from calling or texting.
2. Owners of jailbroken iPhones can install apps from the Cydia Store that will block phone numbers.iBlacklist is fully compatible with all iOS devices, iOS 5 and older firmware. For a one-time cost of $12, iBlacklist adds a plethora of useful features to your iPhone including the ability to block calls and texts from individual numbers.
MobileLog is currently in development and will be offered for sale to jailbroken iPhone owners soon. The app will also provide many enhancements to the stock calling app as well as number blocking.
3. Make sure you've registered your iPhone number with the National Do Not Call Registry. This will not stop texts, but it will require most telemarketers to stop calling your line within 31 days. Complaints can also be filed using the same website, and phone number registrations with the service never expire.
4. Assign a silent ringtone to the numbers you don't want to answer. This stops calls from bothering you, but texts will still sound an alert.
5. Another calling only solution are services such as TrapCall, which has plans starting at $4.95 per month. No iPhone app installation is required, and once you're signed up TrapCall will unmask blocked caller IDs and blacklist unwanted callers. More expensive plans can be purchased that offer more in-depth functions.
Jan 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 08, 2012 | Cell Phones
Feb 24, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Oct 26, 2011 | Apple Cell Phones
Aug 04, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 12, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Aug 20, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Aug 10, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
1,469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!