Question about Panasonic PT-47X54 47" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Pt-47wx54j is the model number. Its not the cable box, it happens while in all different components.
Try to reset first if nothing happens we proceed another solution;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can saved time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 3 - 4 hours.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2010 | Panasonic PT-47X54 47" Rear Projection...
Oct 22, 2009 | Panasonic PT-47X54 47" Rear Projection...
Aug 06, 2009 | Panasonic Projection Televisions
Jul 18, 2008 | Panasonic PT-47WX53 47" Rear Projection...
Feb 05, 2008 | Panasonic PT-47WX53 47" Rear Projection...
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!