Question about Computers & Internet
You probably need to increase the screen resolution:
1. Get to desktop. (start-up screen of computer with all the icons)
2. Right click on some empty area on the desktop.
3. From the box that pops up, click 'properties".
4. In the properties box, click on the "settings" tab.
5. Locate the 'screen resolution", and move the slider towards the right until you get to 1024x768 (or higher if you want greater resolution).
6. Click on "apply" button. Screen will go blank for a few seconds and come up with the new resolution. If you are satisfied with the resolution, click 'Yes". Otherwise click "no' and do steps 1-6 again with a different resolution setting.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCV-RS310 PC Desktop
Dec 06, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!