Question about Computers & Internet
You probably need to increase the screen resolution:
1. Get to desktop. (start-up screen of computer with all the icons)
2. Right click on some empty area on the desktop.
3. From the box that pops up, click 'properties".
4. In the properties box, click on the "settings" tab.
5. Locate the 'screen resolution", and move the slider towards the right until you get to 1024x768 (or higher if you want greater resolution).
6. Click on "apply" button. Screen will go blank for a few seconds and come up with the new resolution. If you are satisfied with the resolution, click 'Yes". Otherwise click "no' and do steps 1-6 again with a different resolution setting.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2012 | Sony PlayStation (PS) Console
Jun 09, 2011 | Samsung SyncMaster T260HD flat panel TFT...
Nov 26, 2009 | HP w2207 Monitor
May 19, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES10 DVD Recorder
Jan 30, 2009 | Sanyo HT30744 TV
Dec 09, 2008 | Akai LCT2070 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Jul 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2007 | Toshiba 40H80 40" Rear Projection...
Oct 26, 2007 | ViewSonic VA1912wb 19" LCD Monitor
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!