Question about PC Desktops
You probably need to increase the screen resolution:
1. Get to desktop. (start-up screen of computer with all the icons)
2. Right click on some empty area on the desktop.
3. From the box that pops up, click 'properties".
4. In the properties box, click on the "settings" tab.
5. Locate the 'screen resolution", and move the slider towards the right until you get to 1024x768 (or higher if you want greater resolution).
6. Click on "apply" button. Screen will go blank for a few seconds and come up with the new resolution. If you are satisfied with the resolution, click 'Yes". Otherwise click "no' and do steps 1-6 again with a different resolution setting.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | PC Desktops
Sep 08, 2010 | PC Desktops
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCV-RS310 PC Desktop
Dec 06, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Aug 12, 2008 | Gateway PC Desktops
Aug 03, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Jul 27, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Jul 14, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 20, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!