Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 01, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 24, 2011 | Lexmark C533DN InkJet Printer
May 06, 2011 | HP C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Dec 23, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Sep 06, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 25, 2008 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,041 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: