- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Flashing yellow is a universal sign for your out of paper and flashing green means you have a page pending make sure you have the right printer selected if you have more then one in your network and if you done have the verison Patch of your printer saved on your computer you can go to the manufactures website and they will have it
This is typical cartridge problem.Which cartridge changed?This printer can print with the only one cartridge inside it, whatever which.Try this: Open cover put out color cartridge then close cover.If blinking stops replace color cartridge.If blinking continues put out black cartridge and put in color.If blinking stops replace black cartridge, if not stop replace both cartridges. If this not help your printer has problem in carriage unit and need repair.
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. Finally press the Power button.
Check page 10 in the manual at this link: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/bpd09384.pdf
Ifthe "Resume" & "Power" buttons & lights are the ones you referto, then here is a page explaining how to resolve this issue: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=71895&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=71895&objectID=c00681585