Question about Chefmate TR 7000 Bread Maker
I have a welbilt bread machine. I bought as late christmas presents and 2 others. the other two seems to be ok, no problems.
Mine has never made a full. it seems that the machine is running cold. Perhaps due to a week burner.
I would like to find out where I can send it. The people at FRED MEYERS, really care less.
Warranty Claim Procedure
1. When shipment arrives, if there is evidence of damage on the package or on the unit itself, customer should, immediately, inform WELBILT and file a written complaint with the freight delivery representative.
2. Customer should take picture of the damage, including the nature of package as received.
3. For all claims, either for units damaged in transit or for breakdown during warranty period, a warranty claim form must be duly filled in with serial number and job number of the unit as indicated on the unit nameplate (see figure attached). Major spare part serial number should also be included. The form shall be sent together with pictures of damaged or broken down parts and proof of purchase to dealer from whom the units were purchased.
4. Information shall be forwarded to WELBILT to determine the validity of warranty. Upon approval, replacement parts shall be sent freight prepaid.
5. Customer may be required to send back the damaged or broken down parts. In this case, they shall be sent to WELBILT or approved representative with freight prepaid.
6. To speed up the claim process, customer may arrange for payment of the parts claimed so that they can be shipped out immediately. When the parts in questioned are determined to be covered under warranty, the amount paid shall be promptly refunded.
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2015 | Welbilt Bread Maker Machine Pan Abm3100...
Jul 08, 2009 | Kenmore KTR2300 Bread Maker
Jun 22, 2009 | Welbilt ABM3500 Bread Maker
Jun 07, 2009 | Toastmaster TBR15 Bread Maker
Mar 16, 2009 | Breadmakers
Mar 31, 2008 | Welbilt ABM3500 Bread Maker
Oct 09, 2007 | Welbilt ABM3500 Bread Maker
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: