"No card" means that either
- You have not inserted a memory card
- The memory card is not formatted, or
- The memory card is damaged and therefore can't be read by the camera.
How to insert the memory card:
- Open the camera’s battery door by sliding it downwards.
- Insert the SD card into the slot as shown inside the camera’s battery compartment. The SD card can only be inserted one way.
- Press the SD card completely into the camera and then close the door. Open the door and press on the memory card if you wish to remove it.
Note: There is only one way to insert the SD memory card into the slot. Do not force the card into the slot. This may damage both the camera and the SD memory card.
Before you can use the card, it has to be formatted:
- Insert the memory card into your camera as described above.
- Turn the camera on by pressing the power button.
- Use the multi-select button to select the "SET" option.
- Press the right arrow button to set "System" then press down key to select "Format".
- The default option is ‘Format’. Select this option by pressing the OK button.
- Select "Yes" to format the card.
If all this does not work it might be that your SD card is damaged. Try to replace it with another one. If you have any more questions, just come back here and leave a comment - I'm happy to help.