Question about Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200 Laser Keyboard Mouse
Hi, my keyboard and mouse were working fine, i booted up this morning and only the mouse is recognized. I clicked the connect buttons and changed the batteries...no luck.
I'm assuming it's a wireless keyboard?
Have you tried "ReSyncing" the keyboard?
1) On the base unit for the keyboard/mouse plugged into the computer press the button on it.
2) Press the button on the bottom of your keyboard.
3) Try to use the keyboard.
You might have to try it a couple of times. That'll fix the problem 99% of the time. The other 1% means your keyboard is dead.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | Onn Optical Mouse
Jan 03, 2014 | Inland Navigator (07233) Mouse
Mar 14, 2012 | Gear Head WIRELESS keyboard/Mouse
Apr 19, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Feb 23, 2009 | Micro Innovations PD7250LSR Wireless RF...
Jan 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2006 | KEIO PS2 Optical Scroll Mouse
Dec 07, 2013 | Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200 Laser...
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: