Hi i have a problem while recording in my mp3 player.there is no clarity while recording a songs,speechs,voices in my mp3 player.first time while recording there is a clarity in my mp3 player.second time there is no clarity in my mp3player.some virus attacked my player.i removed the virus in my player. then also there is no clarity in my player.so i request u to solve the problem present in my mp3 player.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to read the manual on how to use your player,media player is a program that play your songs, but the location of your songs is not actually in the media player, try to search the file name of your song then drag it to your player.:)
From the main menu go to prime pack select voice record and press the center button. to listen to the recording go to music recorded files. The voice rec's are named VCE_001, VCE_002 Etc the FM rec's are named FM_001, FM_002 Etc .
This will probably be impossible without a screen, but here are the steps:
The Sansa Fuze has a built-in microphone allowing you to record your own voice, an
interview, or a speech.
To start voice recording, follow these steps:
1. Press the Home button to return to Main Menu.
2. Select Voice from the Main Menu.
3. Select Record Now.
4. To pause the recording, select Pause.
5. To stop the recording, select Stop.
6. Select Yes to save the recording.
7. Press the |<< button to return to the previous menu.
When you turn on your mp3 and there's the list like music, movies, ebook... etc... choose the Record and when you get to rec. push the options button (OPT top right had corner) then start record, then when you're done push pause/play and then turn off the mp3 and then go back to the record mic again and push play to listen to it.
Use the built-in microphone to record voice in the voice mode.
1) Press "Rec" button to begin recording
2) Press "Rec" button again to stop recording
3) Press " play/pause" to pause or resume recording
4) Recorded files are stored as default files VXXX.WAV, XXX numbered from 001