An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Does the Vanguard Alta 225CP handle polar climate?
20-30 degrees Celsius is normal summer temperature in temperate lands - I suspect you mean Fahrenheit - i.e. below freezing.
You can download a manual for almost any equipment by Googling the make and model followed by the word Manual, then follow the appropriate link(s). This may not, however, contain the information you have requested.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello abcd. Vanguard appears to be manufactured by Rjheem Rheem promotes that their products require specialized 'resistorized' elements or 'all copper' elements to portion larger brand-specific sales in their pocket and for no other reason.
The S120 is now a fairly old watch. When the function buttons and heart rate cease to function this is generally an indicator that the battery needs to be replaced. The buttons themselves can also become worn out or weak of function, in either case you have a couple of options.
1) send in to a Polar Authorized Service center: This is very important, do not take to a normal watch shop. You need the watch properly resealed and handled correctly as well as you may need parts such as a button return spring they will not have. Plus there is a 90day warranty on Polar's repair. You will also need to send in your chest strap just to make sure that is still functioning properly. Battery repair about $15-, new buttons another $10ish, and a chest strap if needs replacing about $25 or $30-. $50-$60 total if everything needs work, but this is just an estimate.
2) buy a new watch unit. The RS100 (the current replacement) is about $100- and is easier to use with a better chest strap.
hi there OK i read your report. did you try to blow bottom and around pilot real good with a can air. If not try that because even thou might not seems like its need cleaning but it dose. during the summer when it's not in use it will collect dust and bugs and it will seems like something is wrong but it's not just need to be clean real good. and another thing get a paper clip and clean the inside out make sure its clean. i know when you light it on but it stay on for a little bit. do those things and let me know how it went.thank you for writing to fix ya.