a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to the Dell.com support site and be sure you have the latest updates for your computer's operating system and the DVD drive, especially the DVD drive's drivers BIOS.
2. Make sure you have the software to play the movie, like Sonic, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Quicktime, etc. and be sure they are the latest versions.
3. Depending on the movie format, not all DVD drives will play all DVDs. The most common discs are DVD-R and DVD+R and file types like *.avi, *.mpeg, *.mp4, *.mov and then commercial formats. Also try the movie in another machine or DVD player and see what happens.
my max v8 mp6 player's all software was lost from the device.it dosn't do any functions in it other than max screen .no other
functions are possible.but is charging through pc as well as charger.
all its softwares such as notepad,fm radio,picture viewer,e-book,slide
show with music,pocket album,optical zoom, games ,camera ,supports
SD/MMC, high speed usb 2.0,movie play back option , viedeo and sound
recording all was lost or not working .want an valuable advise osolution from experts.what i want to do
This player was made before the advent of the DRM license system. You will have to use mp3 files or UNPROTECTED WMA's. DRM-license-protected WMA's - which is what most music services use - will not work on this player.
you have to have on your computer windows media player, then download your music into a foulder named music in my documents, that way when you open the media player the music should show in that program, then select sync on the bar and drop the music into the right side colum where said sync list then select sync at the bottom of that list of songs, of course you have to plug your device into the computer for this. good luck, it work if you do the correct thing.