Question about Philips Televison & Video
Well go to menu and select custom settings from remote and go down the list... and save settings.
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Philips 55PFL7705D 55" LCD TV
Nov 25, 2013 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Dec 03, 2012 | Philips 40PFL7705D 40 in LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 11, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2011 | Philips 32PF9986 32 in. HDTV-Ready LCD...
Dec 19, 2010 | Philips 47PFL7403D 47 in. LCD TV
Dec 07, 2008 | Philips 32PF9966 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jun 25, 2007 | Philips 55PP9363 55" Rear Projection...
Jul 16, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!