Question about Televison & Video
Sounds like your volume down on set is stuck in down postion... press it to see... listen for faint clicking noise that means its ok... and your problem could be remote button stuck... any button on set or last Microprocessor went bad.
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Motorola Walkie Talkies 2-Way Radio
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Dec 08, 2010 | Toshiba REGZA 32RV530U LCD TV
Mar 15, 2010 | 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36XBR800 36" TV
Oct 04, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jun 18, 2008 | Toshiba 32AF43 32" TV
Mar 12, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!