a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
nokia 6500 slide can only be unlocked via a cable as they run on bbs software which is different to the 6500 classic software this will involve taking your handset to your local mobile phone shop at a cost of around £15
restriction code can only be done by
1. having your phone unlocked
2. request a code calculation based on imei
3. purchase a turbo simm
all three will cost
shop on ebay i found