Question about Packard Bell iMedia 6826 (P481000502) PC Desktop
I am using an Intel Celeron E210882 Motherboard with D845GVAD2 chipset with an integrated Sigmatel AC97 audio driver on a Windows XP.
Recently I have completely lost the audio, that means: -
1. When I click on Volume Control I will get..."There are no active mixers available.
2. When into Hardware Manager, can't find any audio device there.
3. Use the CD-Rom that came with the motherboard, its a Intel Original but the Integrated Audio part has been greyed out.
4. When into BIOS and into the Peripheral area don't see anything beyond the last part which says...."Mode [Bi-directional].
5. Tried going into Load Optimal Defaults, saved it before exit and nope...nothing works. Which means no audio thingy in the BIOS for me to turn on in the first place.
6. Yes my pc is a custom made and not mass produced.
7. Even tried reformatting it still NOPE.
8. Last option if you guys can't solve it.....6 POUND SLEDGE HAMMER.
Please advise. Thanks a million.
First link should work for you.
Here is a link for the Intel Sigmatel 92XX Audio Driver 5.10.5208 :
Please remember to rate Techs who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
I am using the lenovo pentium dual core i have deleted the audio driver i dont have the back up of the same so i want a solution for that
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | IBM NetVista PC Desktop
Jan 21, 2012 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
You can download the motherboard
drivers from Intel WEB site. Select your model motherboard/device, and make
sure you select the Windows XP or Vista version of the drivers that matches
your Windows operating system.
Please click on this link and
select your model motherboard : -
Oct 16, 2010 | Intel Celeron -D 2.26Ghz Computer System...
Dec 02, 2009 | Intel PC Desktops
May 31, 2009 | PC Desktops
May 31, 2009 | Gateway PC Desktops
May 08, 2009 | PC Desktops
Mar 23, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jan 24, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Refurbished EMA...
Oct 11, 2008 | PC Desktops
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: