Question about Packard Bell iMedia 6826 (P481000502) PC Desktop
I am using an Intel Celeron E210882 Motherboard with D845GVAD2 chipset with an integrated Sigmatel AC97 audio driver on a Windows XP.
Recently I have completely lost the audio, that means: -
1. When I click on Volume Control I will get..."There are no active mixers available.
2. When into Hardware Manager, can't find any audio device there.
3. Use the CD-Rom that came with the motherboard, its a Intel Original but the Integrated Audio part has been greyed out.
4. When into BIOS and into the Peripheral area don't see anything beyond the last part which says...."Mode [Bi-directional].
5. Tried going into Load Optimal Defaults, saved it before exit and nope...nothing works. Which means no audio thingy in the BIOS for me to turn on in the first place.
6. Yes my pc is a custom made and not mass produced.
7. Even tried reformatting it still NOPE.
8. Last option if you guys can't solve it.....6 POUND SLEDGE HAMMER.
Please advise. Thanks a million.
First link should work for you.
Here is a link for the Intel Sigmatel 92XX Audio Driver 5.10.5208 :
Please remember to rate Techs who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
I am using the lenovo pentium dual core i have deleted the audio driver i dont have the back up of the same so i want a solution for that
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | Intel Desktop Board D845GVAD2 Motherboard
Jun 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2011 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLLY Motherboard
Nov 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2009 | Intel Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2009 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLLY Motherboard
Mar 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2008 | FIC VC 11 Motherboard
Aug 12, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: