Why is it my mag freeze and ps3 ? i could move or play but could not actual kill as if i am not part of the game anymore any fix on this?
How to fix your PS3 when it's frozen at start up
things you'll need:
* Game Controller
* USB cord
The first thing your going to want to know is your model number. It can be found on the back panel of the PS3 on the serial number label, and it will begin with CECH. Example - Serial: XXXXXXXXXXXX-CECHXXX -
Put your PS3 in Standby Mode.
For models: CECHA01, BO1, E01, E01MG, G01, H01, H01MG, K01, LO1, AND P01, it will have a power switch on the back. Flip it off then back on and you will have a solid red indicator light on the front.
For models: CECH-2001A and 2001B, press the power button on the front until the indicator light turns red. If all else fails unplug the power cord and plug it back in.
Time to enter Safe Mode.
Press and hold your finger over the power button on the front until you hear three beeps and the indicator light goes back to red. Then release the button. (The second you touch it you will hear a beep, that's the first beep. Five seconds later a second beep, another five seconds the third and final beep will sound then the indicator light will return to red.)
Press and hold your finger over the power button again until you hear a quick double beep. The release the button. (The second you touch it you will hear a beep, that's the first beep. Five seconds later a second beep, another five seconds you will hear the double beep.)
Connect controller to PS3 screen.
Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the front of your PS3 and the top of your game controller, (between the left and right bumpers). Then Press the PS button in the center of the controller.
Safe Mode options screen.
Select option number 3, (Restore File System). Then select yes to perform step.
"The hard disk's file system is corrupt and will be restored."
First press the PS button to turn the controller back on. Then press the x button and it will restore, it will then restart and your problem is fixed!
Top multimedia features are on the console of PS3 and it is also connected with PlayStation Portable. While having all the high features, PS3 is not protected from occasional freezes and one knows that. It is the most irritating time when one is enjoying the best of the gaming time when everything suddenly comes to a halt. It is rare that PS3 will freeze but they do occur sometimes and are caused by scratched console disk or overheating.
1. Overheating: When the console is kept in a stuffed room where there is not ample breathing space, then it will get overheated and too much heat on the PS3 will cause a meltdown. It can easily be remedied when the console is placed all by itself and no other electronic machine is nearby.
2. Scratches: Scratches on the disk that can cause looping inside and this usually happens at millisecond speed. The console is not actually frozen in this case. Its the time lag that gets continuously repeated at certain times. The freezing of PS3 is generally not too serious. In case of worst freezing, the console has to be taken to the Sony store from where it was brought. The fact is that the owner can only do some basic trouble-shooting for fixing the problem.
If a PS3 freezes, it has to be kept away from other electronic machines at home. Its power button has to be pushed until a beep is heard. The loose cables have to be checked and they can be pulled and plugged back in. The hard drive has to be aired out for a while and placed back in the console after a considerable time.
If this does not help then the repair guide can be consulted to try fixing the PlayStation 3. It is completely detailed and illustrated.
Briefly, this is how it is done:
- The console has to be taken apart carefully
- The CPU and GPU of the console have to be checked. A white can be seen that may be cracked and unevenly spread, it will need a cleaning.
- The console's GPU and CPU has to be cleaned using a dry paper, if a sand paper is to be used then an extremely rough one should not be used.
- The flat surface has to be cleaned and if still there is a need, Arctic Silver 5 Compound can be purchased and used. It has to be applied evenly and thinly on both surfaces.
- The surface which distributed thinly makes sure that every single gap is covered.
- The heat sink cap can be finally put back on.
Aug 18, 2011 |
MAG - PS3 for PlayStation 3