Question about Computers & Internet
I just read your solution to a problem that I have been experiencing. I have contacted Averatec and they said that they could not fix the issue that I had to purchase a new power cord. Could you please direct me to the person that you spoke to that helped you fix your issue? I would really appreciate it.
Don't know who you talk to.
but if you want, you can let me know what is your problem, the more information the better. I might able to help you.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
When my Averatec all in one needed a new power supply, the person at averatec tried to tell me it was the cord...
it wasn't the cord, so be careful not to just order one without trouble shooting first. They seem to have quite a large number of these units with faulty power supplies.
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2014 | Electrolux Ovens
2) Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet, or the power strip or surge suppressor.
3) Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product
4) If your HP product has a battery, follow these steps:
5) If you have completed all of the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing a problem, contact HP to replace the power supply for your product
6) If you have completed all the preceding steps and are still experiencing a problem, service the product
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Deskjet 460 InkJet Printer
Jul 09, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Mar 15, 2010 | Averatec 3150P Notebook
Jan 06, 2010 | Averatec D1002UHCE-1 All-In-One Intel...
Oct 18, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 21, 2009 | Averatec D1002UHCE-1 All-In-One Intel...
Apr 27, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 23, 2009 | Averatec D1002UHCE-1 All-In-One Intel...
Oct 21, 2008 | Averatec Computers & Internet
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!