No words come on to choose from for the burning task
It comes on and makes noise & the doors to the 2 trays open & by accident it might copy but there's no menu to choose from. it is an optical magic corp cd duplicator. i haven't used it for a while and am just getting around to copying more cd's & can't get it to work like it did. It is an external. Please help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Insert the DVD disc into the computer's DVD-ROM burner drive. Click on "Burn files to disc" from the window that automatically pops up.
2. Type a name for the DVD disc in the "Burn a Disc" box. Click "Show formatting options" and choose a formatting option.
3. Choose "Live File System" to allow files to be copied immediately to the DVD disc, much like sending data to a USB flash drive or floppy disk. Live File System discs can only be read by Windows XP or later versions. Choose "Mastered" to have files be copied to the DVD all at once. This is the standard burning method; discs can be played back on any DVD-ROM drive.
4. Click "Next" to prepare the disc. Files can now be copied to the disc using the selected method.
open windows explorer navigate to the photos the
select the photos right click copy and then paste them into a folder or select
all photos click and hold the cursor and drag and drop them into folder or
right click and select send to your folder
once you have done this open up your burning software depending on which it is
you can choose either a data cd or dvd or burn an iso image to disc you might
choose a multisession disc so you can add more photos or to finalize the disc
after the burn if the burning software you have supports multisession
there are lots of freeware burning suites on the internet to download and use 100% totally free
open windows explorer navigate to the photos the select the photos right click copy and then paste them into a folder or select all photos click and hold the cursor and drag and drop them into folder or right click and select send to your folder once you have done this open up your burning software depending on which it is you can choose either a data cd or dvd or burn an image to disc you might choose a multisession disc so you can add more photos or to finalize the disc after the burn if the burning software supports multisession you can add these photos on at a time or select the folder to add hope this helps
In order to solve your problem, please answer the questions below:
1) Does the drive(s) light up when the unit is powered on? 2) Does the unit respond when the eject button on the front of the drive is pressed? 3) Does the drive burn during the copy process?
Admittedly, this can be a simple or complex problem. If you would like, please give us a call @ 877-686-8868 x208 for technical support. Thank you for your inquiry and thank you for purchasing EZ Dupe products.
Turn the computer off,Remove power cable.Use a peper clip insert it through a hole infront of the dvd drive this will eject the door.Make sure once this is opened the tray is aligned properly,slide it in and out.Push it in all the way then power up the computer.This may work for a while,before it goes again,so you might have to replace it.
If you detect that your driver is missing, I'd first open my Control Panel, and open your systems icon. From there you'll go to the Hardware Tab and find Device Manager. Inside the Device manager lists all of your computer devices. Look for one called DVD/CD rom drives and check to see if it has a triangluar explanation mark next to it. If it does, then you can right click on the cd's name, and choose update driver. When you open that a window will appear asking you a question about finding the driver. Choose yes this time only, and click next. Then click install software automatically, and click next. Windows will look for the most current driver for that file.
The other option is to go to Acer and download the driver from their site and install it.
Hope this helps.
Hi, Firstly you will need some type of burning software, like Nero, then when you run that software you will choose what type of burn you want to do whether it be a data CD or a DVD or music etc. After that you get to choose what files you want to burn and you add them to the CD (so to speak) then you tell it to burn by pressing the burn button.
If you want to burn directly from one CD to another, the easiest way is to have 2 CD drives one the burner and the other can just be a CDorDVD drive. Then you can choose to copy from one to the other still using the Nero type software.
You can get Nero from lots of places I think PC magazine still has copies of it on their CD.
Let me know how you go and if you have any other questions?