Question about Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Which graphic card of how much mb is suitable for my motherboard p4vm800m7
Your motherboard accept a graphic card AGP 8x
(AGP8X / AGP 3.0 enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s, twice faster than AGP4X)
CPU LGA775 socket for latest intel Pentium 4/Celeron D processors FSB 800/533 MHz Chipset VIA P4M800/8237 VGA Embedded UniChrome Graphics with 64M share memory Memory • 2 x 184-pin DIMM sockets support two 2.5V DDR SDRAMs (DDR400/333/266)
• Maximum: 2GB Expansion Slots • 1 x AGPUltra
• 3 x PCI
• 1 x CNR LAN VIA VT6103L 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PHY Audio • Realtek ALC655 6-channel audio Codec
• Compliant with AC'97 2.3 specification IDE 2 x Ultra DMA 133/100/66 Back Panel I/O Ports • 1 x PS/2 keyboard
• 1 x PS/2 mouse
• 1 x Parallel Port
• 1 x Serial Port
• 1 x VGA Port
• 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
• 1 x RJ 45 Port
• 1 x Audio I/O (Line-in, Line-out and Mic-in) Internal I/O Connectors & Headers • 20-pin ATX Power Supply connector
• 4-pin ATX 12V Power Supply connector
• 2 x USB header support additional 4 USB2.0 ports
• 2 x Serial ATA connectors
• 1 x Front panel switch/LED header
• 1 x Front panel audio header
• CPU / SYS FAN headers
• 1 x IrDA for SIR header
• 1 x Speaker header
• 1 x CD in header
• 1xFloppy connector-support 360K~2.88M Byte, 3 Mode FDDs or LS120 System BIOS • AMI 4Mb Flash ROM
• Supports Plug and Play 1.0A, APM 1.2, Multi Boot, DMI
• Full support for ACPI revision 1.0 specification Form Factor Micro-ATX Form Factor, 244*244mm
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Mercury Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2012 | MSI MATX MB VIA P4M900 LGA775-VID SND...
Jun 14, 2011 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Feb 21, 2011 | Asrock 775i945GZ Motherboard
Jul 02, 2009 | ATI RADEON X1650 Pro, (512 MB) PCI...
Jan 29, 2009 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Jun 28, 2008 | Graphics BV200 BizView 128MB (128 MB) PCI...
224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!