I have had this problem a time or two after installing bad apps or the wrong apps. If I leave my phone on for an hour or longer and just let the hourglass turn, it will start up - then remove the bad app if that is what the problem is, hope that helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
go to www.blackberry.com and download the desktop manager for your phone and service provider and reinstall the software. if it is an unlocked phone you need to navigate to the common files/rim and delete the vender file first.
This unfortunately happens from time to time when loading updated firmware or you dont have the updated firmware. Although the device won't properly boot you may be able to get Desktop Manager to recognise it - if so run the Application Loader and try reloading the software. Download the latest firmware from Blackberry website.
If your BlackBerry gets covered in water, act fast and rationally, and you may be able to save your device.
1. DO NOT TRY TO TURN IT ON 2. Pull out the battery. 3. Please your device and battery into a bowl of uncooked rice to absorb any moisture. 4. Please it in a warm, dry place where it can receive direct sunlight. 5. Be patient. It is recommended that you leave it in there for at least 48 hours. 6. After 48 hours, put the battery back in and power on.
Practically speaking i spent 3 hours looking for your solution but nothing much even the BB intelectuals failed .Try these steps out it may resolve the issue and lets hope for the best .
This error : 373 : Device Error means that the Timers are corroupted
1. Remove the battery for at least 5 minute.
2. Make sure u have working SIM card, other wise remove the old SIM.
3.You should receive an Hour glass spinning. Give a few minutes, after that u will see a 507 message on the bb screen, (which means there is no app loaded on the bb)
4.If this dosent work
Use application loader to wipe handheld clean and reinstall base software but do backup your data
Try taking out the battery and the microSD memory card, if you have one. If that still doesn't work, then you will need to wipe the operating system off the device and reload it. The links below show how to do this:
Wiping the Device with JL_Cmder: http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_wipe_the_BlackBerry_using_Jl_Cmder%3F
My phone had the same problem and it was a battery charge problem. I bought an external charger and another battery and now everything works fine but I have two batteries and an external charger, the phone doesn't charge the batties.