Question about Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
I had the same problem and struggled with it for some time. I forgot the format feature on the device itself and kept formatting from my pc. This won't work.
1. Unhook your device from the pc by pulling out the USB cable.
2. Click the "Menu" button 1 time (found on the back of your NW-E105 player).
- This will show "Display"
3. Click the " |<< " button 3 times (the button to rewind track).
- This will show "Format"
4. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time.
- This will show "Format: N"
5. Click the " |<< " button again 1 time.
- This will show "Format: Y>
6. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time (wait for "really?" prompt), click it again.
Now your device is formatted and will play the files you add to it.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2011 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Nov 11, 2010 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Feb 09, 2010 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Jan 07, 2010 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Nov 05, 2007 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Oct 26, 2007 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
308 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: