Question about Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
I tried to upgrade my friend's m600i today. I restored my own m600i's GDFS file( which is lastest version firmware) to my friend's m600i. After update all of firmware by SEUS. This phone's boot "status bar" amlost stay on 95% around and didn't go forward after I type my SIM card password.
I think may be cause the "phone lock number" is different between the two phones.
Any solution I can take ?
you can not flash gdfs from one phone to another doing this will brick phone as all gdfs are different even on same model phone
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off PlayStation 3.
2. Hold the power button down until the system turns on and then off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press power until you hear 2 consecutive beeps .When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
7. Choose to 'Restore File System' and follow the process through.
If that doesn't work you can try some of the other options.
Nov 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Feb 06, 2010 | Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
Aug 26, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows? Vista Home Premium...
Jan 26, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Oct 07, 2008 | Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
Sep 30, 2008 | Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
May 10, 2008 | Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
Apr 10, 2012 | Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
Jul 27, 2011 | Sony Ericsson M600i Cellular Phone
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!