Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
I cannot reset my life timer of n-73me please help me in solving this
If you want to reset lifetimer counter on your nokia just download files attached and follow my instructions. First, you will need USB cable for your phone (DKE-2,CA-53,DKU-2). Also PCSuite must be installed because you'll need nokia cable driver. The latest version of nokia pcsuite has cable driver which isn't good so download driver which is attached and install it instead driver which comes with PCsuite 6.86 or later. If you don't install proper cable driver the Nemesis will show an error while reading or writing eeprom.
So, let's start:
- Install nemesis service suite
- Install nokia conectivity cable driver attached (this is necessary only if your pcsuite is one of latest versions)
- Connect phone via USB
- Open Nemesis and click on magnifying glass on the right
- Click on "phone info" icon and "permanent memory" tab on the lower right near "Fbus info" tab
- Click on "write" button
- Then choose to open the "Lifetimer.pm" file which you extracted somewhere before and wait for the moment
- That's it! Reboot the phone and type *#92702689# and SURPRISE! Now you have 0 hours of talk.
This works with all newer nokia phones!
LIST OF TESTED PHONES SO FAR: 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 navigator, 6120classic, 6630, 6680, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N70, N72, N73, N73ME, N80, N81 8gb, N82, N91, N93, N95, N95 8gb...
Please if you succeed in lifetimer reset just write what is your phone model if he's missing on this list.
for "Lifetimer.pm" mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org give subject fix ya
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 05, 2011 | Nokia 1100
Jan 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 22, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Nov 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!