Question about Hitachi 61SWX10B 61" Rear Projection Television
Just to reset first before proceed another procedure;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 4 - 6 hours.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2013 | Hitachi 46F500 46" Rear Projection...
Feb 10, 2011 | Hitachi 61SWX10B 61" Rear Projection...
Apr 28, 2010 | Hitachi 53UDX10B 53" Rear Projection...
May 19, 2009 | Hitachi 50FX20B 50" Rear Projection...
Mar 06, 2009 | Hitachi 51UWX20B 51" Rear Projection...
Jan 18, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear...
Dec 11, 2008 | Panasonic PT-47WX51 47" Rear Projection...
Jul 21, 2008 | Hitachi UltraVision CineForm 55VG825 55"...
Jan 19, 2007 | Hitachi 51G500 51" Rear Projection...
Nov 26, 2009 | Hitachi 61SWX10B 61" Rear Projection...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!