Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have been receiving this message for two days, can you please advise what is the problem. I do not have a sender ID number.
Hello Lazylizard, basically error 232 indicates that a communication failure has occurred between the two machines
Following these steps may help resolving your issue
1. Make sure that the phone cord is plugged directly from the wall jack into the back port of the fax machine that is marked "Line" or "To Wall Jack", or that has a wall-jack symbol.
2. Verify that the line interface unit (LIU) (the box that the phone cord plugs into) is seated fully into the back of the fax.
3. Remove any other device from the line such as splitters, credit card machines, or telephone answering machines, and retry the fax communication.
4. Try sending and receiving faxes on a different fax line.
5.Try using a different telephone cord.
6. Have the phone company test your line for static or noise problems.
7. Disable Error Correction Mode (ECM) if the same error occurs repeatedly.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2016 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 27, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 26, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jul 24, 2009 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Jun 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Oct 21, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jul 24, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 17, 2008 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: