Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have been receiving this message for two days, can you please advise what is the problem. I do not have a sender ID number.
Hello Lazylizard, basically error 232 indicates that a communication failure has occurred between the two machines
Following these steps may help resolving your issue
1. Make sure that the phone cord is plugged directly from the wall jack into the back port of the fax machine that is marked "Line" or "To Wall Jack", or that has a wall-jack symbol.
2. Verify that the line interface unit (LIU) (the box that the phone cord plugs into) is seated fully into the back of the fax.
3. Remove any other device from the line such as splitters, credit card machines, or telephone answering machines, and retry the fax communication.
4. Try sending and receiving faxes on a different fax line.
5.Try using a different telephone cord.
6. Have the phone company test your line for static or noise problems.
7. Disable Error Correction Mode (ECM) if the same error occurs repeatedly.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 09, 2014 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Mar 07, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 24, 2010 | Sony W595a Cell Phone
Jan 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jul 24, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: