- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just turn on, the speaker will say " power on" then go to your phone, go to setting on phone till you reach blue tooth settings, turn it on, it will now discover available Bluetooth , now go back to HF 1000 bring them closer, now press and hold the call button on Samsung HF 1000 till you hear speaker say paring, now look at your phone, you will see HF100, click and you are all set !
how to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button on your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device on the phone
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
The HBS110 is a bluetooth headset. To pair it with your phone, first turn on the headset. Then turn on bluetooth in your phone and search for bluetooth device. When your headset is detected, just select it and follow onscreen instructions to pair it with your phone.
I was reading in another problem how this guy lost his manuel, and used the internet manuel to get it into paring mode. You are to Hold down the call button untill it turns blue, try that and let me know what happens. Here is the site for the manuel.