Question about Franke PF3000 Deck Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Two Valves: Polished ....

1 Answer

Installing a Pot Filler

I am ordering a Hudson Reed Pot Filler. I have a few questions:
How difficult is it to install?
What type of connection is it?
What holds it up on the wall, just the plumbing?

There is no installation instructions on their web site. So any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 100 times.


    An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 171 Answers

Hi 13Kat,

I'm Harvey the Master Plumber.

You must connect to a flanged fitting behind the wall. The wall is sandwiched between the flange behind and the escutchen in front that holds the pot filler in place. These are usually installed on stainless steel sinks that have stainless steel back walls and do not come supplied with the flanged fitting, available at any plumbing supply.

Feel free contact me again!
Please give me a rating here at fixya before you sign off
Thank you,
Harvey your Master Plumber

Posted on Oct 15, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i fix a hudson reed head 47 to a tiled wall?

seems like with stainless wall screws that hit the studs Looking at the picture I found .

Jan 30, 2015 | Hudson Garden

2 Answers

Hi Have a hudson reed kia twin valve shower - fab! But recently taking forever for the hot water to come through. Don't think it's the boier as the hot water comes through quickly everywhere else...

with out a water circulator every thing takes time ----------- sounds like the thermostats going bad you do have a 10 year warranty on this faucet type in your browser hudson reed kia faucet

Jan 18, 2011 | Home

1 Answer

Hello looking for part number DN1018CH.. can you please direct me?

Sure. Go to:

Jun 24, 2010 | Hudson Reed Home

1 Answer

My Hudson Reed lift and turn mono block tap leak

There should be a retaining ring right under the handle when removed. The stem of the ball runs up through the middle. Tighten this retaining ring and it should stop the leak.

Mar 21, 2009 | Hudson Reed Traditional 6 piece bathroom...

1 Answer

Grohe pot filler

Here is the link to the install manual for your pot filler...

It mentions 'cold water only' in several places, but also mentions maximum hot water temp of 175, which is hotter than most hot water heaters (140-150), so I don't think (without being an authorized factory rep) that your hot water temp will hurt it... keep on keepin on... always wanted one of these for myself...

Oct 26, 2008 | Franke PF3000 Deck Mounted Pot Filler...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Franke PF3000 Deck Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with Two Valves: Polished .... Logo

Related Topics:

428 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Franke Plumbing Experts

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

48549 Answers

William Wurtinger

Level 2 Expert

40 Answers

David Ellis Rhea

Level 3 Expert

2740 Answers

Are you a Franke Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides