Question about Toshiba Lands Phones
To enter a Forced Account Code.
Access an outside line. Enter the Forced Account Code. Listen for dial tone. Busy tone indicates an invalid code. If you are dialing with Least Cost Routing, you will not hear dial twe have a system that - arcbul1a.gifg src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/arcbul1a.gif" alt="arcbul1a.gif" class="h_mi" /> Dial a telephone number To enter a Volwe have a system that - arcbul1a.gifnt Code
While on a call connected to a CO or other outside line, press ACCOUNT CODE or SPEED DIAL + 50 or SPEED DIAL + #46. (Note: press we have a system that - arcbul1a.gifED DIAL button isn't on your telephone.) Dial the Account Code.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
Voluntary Account Codes (Verified/Non-Verified)
Voluntary Account Codes are optional. They can be entered during a call and are used
for tracking selected calls using Station Message Detail Report (SMDR) call detail
If the system is set for Verified Account Codes, station users must enter a specific
code when entering the Voluntary Account Code(s) or the code is not validated for the
SMDR call report. This does not affect the call.
There are two ways to dial using a Voluntary Account Code:
To dial using the Account Code button
1. After accessing a CO line, press the $FFRXQW &RGH button. LCD telephones
prompt you to "ENTER ACCOUNT CODE NOW."
2. Enter the account code digits. The LCD prompt disappears upon entry of the first
account code digit. After the account code is entered, the time indicator is restored
in the LCD.
3. If your station is set for Verified Account Codes, you hear confirmation tone when
the code is valid. If the code is invalid, you hear two short tones.
4. Enter the Account Code. Your conversation is not interrupted.
To enter an Account Code using access codes
Note It's a good idea to warn the other party that you will be disconnected
momentarily when you enter the access code. Once the code is entered, you will
be connected again.
1. After accessing a CO line, press &QI7UQ. Once you press &QI7UQ, your call is
interrupted; you and the other party cannot hear each other. You will hear feature
2. Dial . LCD telephones prompt you to "ENTER ACCOUNT CODE NOW."
3. Enter the account code digits. The prompt disappears upon entry of the first
account code digit. After the account code is entered, the connection is restored
and the LCD shows the time.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
1. Press #9876 to enter User Programming Mode.
2. Press hold.
3. Press the Flexible Button to set or change.
4. Enter the Flexible Button Code.
5. Press the same Flexible Button (flashing). “DATA PROGRAMMED” appears on your LCD.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2011 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
Dec 08, 2010 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
May 09, 2010 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
Feb 15, 2010 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
Dec 01, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
Sep 01, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
Aug 28, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
Aug 10, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
May 16, 2008 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
Dec 07, 2007 | Toshiba DKT-2020 Corded Phone
629 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: