I am unable to connect to aol. Screen says invalid password. This has been going on for weeks.
I have changed passwords numerous times. In the past the new one works for a few days, then the whole...
Check Your Keyboard Connection, Then Restart Your Computer
Checking the connections and restarting the computer will make sure the keyboard is plugged in properly and the computer is correctly recognizing the keyboard.
To check the keyboard connection and restart the computer:
1. Shut down your computer:
* If using Windows® 98 or Windows® Me, click the Start button, then click Shut Down. In the What do you want the computer to do? section, choose the Shut Down option by clicking it, then click the OK button.
* If using Windows® XP or Windows® 2000, click the Start button, then click Shut Down. Click the What do you want the computer to do? drop-down menu to open it, choose the Shut Down option from the list, click it, then click the OK button.
2. Follow the cord from the keyboard to where it plugs into the computer.
3. Unplug the keyboard cord.
4. Wait for about 30 seconds.
5. Plug in the keyboard cord.
6. Turn on your computer.
Nov 05, 2008 |