Question about HTC P3300 Smartphone
I have a HTC touch cruise. I want to delete the pre-loaded window mobiles files which are unimportant e.g. video samples or photo samples. Can you tell me how to do this? Thanks.
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
Windows will not allow you to delete the pre-loaded media files which shipped along with the phone. But these files will not occupy much space. Try searching for files above 1 mb size using search option. Find and delete unwanted files which occupies more space and not important to you.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
1. Make sure the storage card is properly inserted into your device.
2. Tap Start > Programs > File Explorer and navigate to the appropriate folder.
3. Tap and hold the file you want to copy, and tap Copy.
4. Tap the Down arrow () then tap My Device from the list.
5.Tap on My Documnets
8 Tap on My Pictures , select and delete the default pictures from here
9. Tap on Up on the lower left corner
10. Repeat step 8 for files under my videos
11. Do the same for My music , if you have any default music files
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
on Mar 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 18, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
May 13, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Feb 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 12, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 11, 2010 | HTC Touch Cruise Smartphone
May 07, 2009 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
Jun 05, 2013 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: