An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: L-1 error code.
Turn the copier off and remove the scanner glass. Sometimes the ribbon cable underneath the scanner gets bound up on the scanner. Flatten it out and secure it with scotch tape. make sure that the loop has enough slack on it for the scanner to travel freely.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Easy way to fix it:
1. Turn machine off.
2. Turn scan locking switch to unlock. This is a clear plastic knob. (it is located on the left hand side of the machine under the document glass in the copy exit area - check your manual for a picture of it around page 9 or so).
3. Turn machine back on.
4. Try a copy.
5. If you still get an L1 then it might need service because the scanning bar is jammed. They will ask you to try some service codes first to verify that it is indeed jammed. Call 1800 237-4277 for further support.
This also is a fix if you are getting blank copies.