I can't change the clock on my new 2008 Honda luxury (not Euro)
The manual states that there is a Title/Aux/Clock button on the dash. There is no clock button on the dash. Can someone please assist me here? It's driving me crazy
Unfortunately, your suggestion didn't work. I followed your instructions and the radio just comes back on, regardless of how long I hold the 'release source. And once off, and I'm holding the button in, the clock doesn't change, or start blinking as I would expect.
Your right it is an elusive menu....even the dealer I bought the car off hasn't been able to seek an answer in the last 3 days.
We are in a daylight savings period, hence why I would like an acurate reading.
I know this works for the 4800, but I am not sure for the 2800...
1. Turn the KEY ON. If the radio comes on, 2. TURN IT OFF. (Press/hold source for 3 seconds) 3. When off release source. 4. Press/hold for 3 seconds again as if to turn on.(merely tapping 'source' will power the unit ON.) You should find the clock settings there. Function key may also be used in a similar manner, I cannot be 100% sure as to your situation. Try press/hold on either 'source' or 'function'.
Whichever is your case, the 'function' button is most likely used to navigate this elusive menu.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To replace the clock light bulb on 2001 Honda Accord, you will need:
Remove the clock assembly in the 2001 Honda accord. Pry
the clock assembly off by wedging a flathead screwdriver into the edge
and prying off the cover. Work your way around until it comes off.
Remove the old bulb by pulling it out of the socket. Dispose of the bulb.
Replace the bulb with an equivalent bulb. Simply push
the bulb into the slot. Be sure to take the bulb with you when you
purchase a new bulb so you get the exact bulb. Purchase a bulb with the
same voltage. Although a bulb with different voltage may work, it can
burn out more quickly.
Replace the clock assembly. Line up the clock assembly over the bulb and press firmly on both edges to attach it back to the 2001 Honda Accord dash.
Place masking tape on the edges of the dash around the clock assembly
to protect your dash while you are removing the assembly with the
screwdriver. Remove the masking tape when you are finished replacing the
clock light bulb on your 2001 Honda Accord.
Hi, I have an 2008 and I think there might be some difference in appearance of the radios between the two year models but the basic settings should be about the same, 1. press and hold clock button until it beeps and display flashes 2. locate buttons that might have a tiny H (hour) and M (minute) by them, if it has preset buttons that's where they are on the 08, it might even be the tuning knob but you can find them. 3. once time is set press clock button again to exit set mode. Hope it helps you!
use a eyeglass flat screww driver to pry the clock assembly up and out , disconnect the clock assembly and remove the bulb by twisting the the blue or sometimes grey round plastic bulb bottom to remove it from the assembly. install new bulb , twist clockwise to lock in place , reinstall assembly
Hi. Jumping the battery when the radio is turned on will often cause a problem. I would check the fuses for the radio first as one of them may have blown. Regarding the clock it is blinking and needs to be reset.
Since this is a relatively new car I recommend going to a book store and purchasing the service manual for Honda which includes the 2007 models. This will you how to reset the clock. Then keep the manual in the glove compartment for all future reference.
Just replaced bulb on my 2002 Accord EX. Simple to do.
1. Lift up the trim piece around clock; just slide a putty knife under and lift.
2. Take out assembly and look on underside for small gray bulb base ( about 3/16 dia.). It helps if you have the new one to compare.
3. Use small blade screwdriver in slot and rotate counterclockwise to remove. You may have to shake it to get out.
4. Examine the new bulb to find the slots that DO NOT have wires. Put bulb into socket and rotate clockwise with screwdriver in proper slot.
That's it; you now are there.