Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Need unlock blackberry bold on rogers or rim providing u imei
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock a BlackBerry Bold:
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i suggest BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
All done .
SOURCE : BLACKBERRYMEP.COM
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
You can asking your blackberry bold unlock code to rogers provider, but you must have a good standing account with them. Besides that you must pay some charge from rogers for that unlock code. Other solution you can purchase blackberry unlock code for small price at third party sites.
Posted on Oct 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Oct 29, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Oct 19, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7230
Oct 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7520 Handheld
Aug 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jul 21, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 13, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 7130e Smartphone
1,615 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: