Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Need unlock blackberry bold on rogers or rim providing u imei
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock a BlackBerry Bold:
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i suggest BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
All done .
SOURCE : BLACKBERRYMEP.COM
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
You can asking your blackberry bold unlock code to rogers provider, but you must have a good standing account with them. Besides that you must pay some charge from rogers for that unlock code. Other solution you can purchase blackberry unlock code for small price at third party sites.
Posted on Oct 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
May 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Nov 01, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Oct 29, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Oct 29, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Oct 27, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Oct 22, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Aug 11, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Aug 06, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
1,616 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: