You can find install answers, bin files and pertinent info at ftahq.com or ftalife.com or dsscentral,com The help files are there to help walk you thru the install process. you will find helpful answers on the sites as well.Happy watching
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
we have a viewsat ultra 2000 on feb 29 08 we turned the tv off and left the unit on when we turned the tv back on everything froze and the unit does not respond we tried the switch on the back it works for a moment then completly freezes any help is appreciated this machine is approx 4 mths old - from email@example.com
1. Load File(s) to your USB Flash Drive. (eg.. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) 2. Take USB Flash Drive and insert it into Viewsat Ultra USB Port (behind right side door flap) 3. Using remote Hit Menu. Then Go to System Information -> Receiver Upgrade and Hit OK
4. Go to USB and Hit OK. 5. You will now see a list of all the files located on your USB Flash Drive. Find the file you need to load. (eg. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) and select it and hit OK.
6. Your Receiver is now being upgraded. 7. It will come up showing you not to power off the unit. 8. Once it has finished the receiver will reboot and you have upgraded your Viewsat Ultra.