Question about Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
That is a strange message unless you have changed the print head recently (or it has become defective). The first thing I would do is try reseating the print head.
Unplug the printer.
1) Remove the 5 ink cartridges.
2) Lift the lever that is just to the left of where the ink cartridges sit. This is the print head lock level.
3) The print head is located under the ink cartridges (if they were still there) lift it out carefully.
4) Inspect for damage but do not touch anything or it can cause problems.
5) Carefully replace print head and lower level until it clicks
6) Replace ink cartridges
Plug in the printer and test.
If you still have a problem -
Call 1 (800) 828-4040 for warranty part replacement or to order a part out of warranty.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
May 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
May 14, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 23, 2017 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: