- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To replace an ink cartridge on a Kodak ESP C310 follow these steps:
1) Make sure your printer is on.
2) Lift the printer access door, and wait for the carriage to move to a position where you can access it. The ink cartridges are located in the printhead.
3) Pinch the tab on the ink cartridge.
4) Lift the ink cartridge out of the printhead.
5) Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
IMPORTANT:To prevent the printhead from drying out, insert the ink cartridge into the printhead immediately.
6) Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
7) Insert the ink cartridge into the printhead.
8) Press down on the ink cartridge tab until you hear a click.
9) Close the printer access door.