Question about Acer Aspire 5570-2758 Notebook
I recently purchased a set of DVD's which are region 2, I live in NZ which is region 4. When I tried playing them the screen became heavily pixelated and seemed to be trying to play two chapters at the same time. The worst of the problem is that now all other DVD's, region 4, are also doing the same even tho' they played ok before.
Posted on May 19, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Jul 24, 2009 | Samsung (SHM522CBEWN) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo...
Dec 10, 2008 | LG LST-3510A DVD Player/Receiver
Sep 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: