Question about Minolta C350 Color Printer/Scanner/Copier
Do you user manual? its in there
you can navigate by selecting bypass try first,select label printing
machine and printer setting must be the same,
hope that help
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | Datacard SP35 Printer
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Feb 17, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Oct 18, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 27, 2010 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Fargo DTC-300 Thermal Card Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Zebra Stripe S600 Thermal Label Printer
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!